Play at the Parkis a community festival that features kid’s activities, family entertainment, vendors and food trucks. This event is brought to you by Forsyth County Parks & Recreation and the Cumming-Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce
Saturday, September 29, 2018
11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fowler Park, 4110 Carolene Way, Cumming, GA 30040
Print the PDF and follow the directions at the bottom to submit.
Art and Crafts, Non-Profit and Independent Consultants
Business Vendor: $350.00
Arts and Crafts, Non-profit & Independent Consultants: $75.00 (after September 1: $100.00)
- Business and non-profit vendors, please provide an activity or giveaway for children.
- Set-up is Saturday, September 30 from 8:30 to 10:30 am
- Vendors must be checked in by 10:00 am.
- Food Trucks provided by Fork in the Road. No other food trucks are accepted.
- No electricity is available for vendors.
- Vendors must stay set-up the entire event time, 11 am to 6 pm.
- Business vendors will provided with a tent, table and 2 chairs.
- Non-profit, arts/crafts and independent consultant vendors are responsible for providing all items for their 10 x 10 booth area, however you can request a 10 x 10 tent, table, and 2 chairs for an additional $200.00
- No groups, other than those specifically accepted as authorized food/beverage vendors shall sell or give away any food/beverage item. Small candy pieces are acceptable.
- Once you arrive at the park, follow the vendor check in signs inside the park. Do not get out of your car – please stay in line and vendor directors will help you find your booth area.
- Vendors will be able to drive to their booth area to unload and must remove vehicles as quickly as possible. All vendor vehicles must be removed from the festival area by 10:30 am. Vendors will be directed to park in a designated area.
- No cars will be allowed to move on, off or around the field during the festival hours, 11am to 6pm.
- When the festival is over, we ask that you clean up your entire area and leave it free of trash and debris.
- Tethered hot air balloon rides will take place from 6 to 8 pm.
Directions to Park
400 North – Exit 13 – Left off the exit – Left at the 2nd traffic light onto Atlanta Hwy (Hwy 9 south) – Left at the 2nd traffic light onto Carolene Way – Follow vendor check-in signs
400 South – Exit 13 – Right off the exit – Left at the 1st traffic light onto Atlanta Hwy (Hwy 9 south) – Left at the 2nd traffic light onto Carolene Way – Follow vendor check-in signs
Day of Event
If you need to contact us on the day of the event – please call Nicole Morgan, 770-891-0287. Leave a message and you will be contacted promptly.
In case of inclement weather, call 770-886-2851 by 8:30 am on the day of the event.
- Friday, September 14, 2018.
- No refunds will be granted after September 14, 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Nicole Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org